Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 26, 2018

A Quarter Finished Already?

And in the blink of an eye my first quarter was finished and Thanksgiving had passed. I helped with three music video shoots, starred in one, acted in six short films, cried for five minutes straight after watching A Star is Born, visited a creepy mental institute that could've potentially been haunted, attended Geek Girl Con, and learned more about myself then I ever thought I would. 

The quarter has been a wild rollercoaster of ups and downs. Ups so high I felt I was truly living life to the fullest and downs so low I lost a noticeable amount of weight and my skin grew pale. Luckily I was able to retrieve those pounds from the tuna of the woods flavored Thanksgiving turkey. Unplugging from the world for a few days also helped tremendously. Working on the music videos helped me conquer my stage fright and gain experience in the filmmaking field. I've come a long way from the anxious mess I was on the day that I met Hugh. Through all the madness he's been my rock and I am eternally grateful. 

And now the next quarter begins. I will write more for sure, vigorously market, and go beyond PLUS ULTRA. 

-JustJane

"Don't worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward."
-Izuku Midoriya

No comments:

Post a Comment