Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 1, 2018

HELLO 2018

I will admit it has in fact been a bizarre year. There's a racist cheeto in office, I was in Texas during Hurricane Harvey, Avacados became an obsession among millenials, the value of bitcoin skyrocketed, don't even get me started on memes and beauty trends. 

This year things are going to change. I've set new goals aimed towards strengthening my web presences and creating more art. My mental health is significantly better, and I've surrounded myself with more positive people. Shoutout to Cicay and the CMMND SHFTS ;)

I'm going to put more hours into Prescribing Happiness, complete one manga chapter, polish my portfolio, take more photographs, and live more. Take chances, make happy memories, express gratitude, count my blessings, read more, write at least 500 words a day, make a film, publish another novel, it's going to be fantastic! 

-Just Jane
"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."
-William James

No comments:

Post a Comment